Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Mode:||SM Or MM||Applicable For:||Φ0.25mm/ 0.9mm Fiber OR 3.1x 2.0mm Drop Cable、Φ3.0、Φ2.0cable|
fiber optic cable accessories,
optical cable accessories
The mechanical fiber splice employs V-groove butting technology, which is applicable for connecting singlemode and multimode optical fibers. It is easy and rapid to operate with simple tooling and clamp. It is not only widely applicable for different optical cable, optical fiber splicing for floor distribution unit, as well as the splicing of the optical drop cables with the pigtails in multimedia boxes, but also applicable for repairing any damaged lines to realize firm and reliable splicing in optical fibers.
* Based on unique box-building crimping technology.
* Precision metallic alloy components with co-axial self centering, excellentand durable optical property.
* Axially firm fitting of optical fibers, reducing any performance degradationdue to loss in the matching gel.
* Uninterrupted fitting and connecting technology, hence signals are freeof impact from external force.
* The naked fiber, tight buffer and cable, etc., can fully meet theenvironmental requirements from the terminals customer
* Integrated protection of the casing to with stand harsh outdoor environment.
* High success rate and easiness in installation with average splicing time of 150 sec
* Applicable for FTTx optical fiber splicing and for repairing any damaged lines to realize firm and reliable splicing of fibers.
Fiber optic communication network
Optical broadband process network