Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Fusion Splice SC Fast Connector||Conector Type:||SC/UPC|
|Fiber Type:||SM/MM||FIber Diameter:||3/2.0/0.9 Mm|
|Insertion Loss:||≤0.3dB||Return Loss:||≥50dB|
SC/UPC fast connector hot melt type fiber optic connector
The hot-melt optical fiber fast connector fuses the connection point in the connector sleeve through the fusion splicer, and the surface is not visible to the joint, which is beautiful and firm. Since the fiber fusion Splicer is welded, the loss of the connection point is smaller than that of the cold connection, and the problem of aging of the matching liquid is also avoided, and the maintenance cost is saved.It is suitable for long-term use, making fiber-to-the-home efficient and stable.
Mechanical Field-Mountable Fiber Optic Connector (FMC) is designed to simple the connection without fusion splicing machine. This connector is quick assembly which requires only normal fiber preparation tools: cable stripping tool and fiber cleaver. The connector adopts Fiber Pre-Embedded Tech with superior ceramic ferrule and aluminum alloy V-groove. Also, transparent design of the side cover which allows visual inspection.
Optical fiber diameter
125μ m ( 652 & 657 )
Tight buffer diameter (μ m)
Single & multi mode
within 60s ( no fiber cut )
≤ 0.3dB(1310nm & 1550nm)
Fastening strength of naked fiber
Fastening strength of naked fiber holder
1) Factory-installed fiber stub.
2) No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
3) Allows up to three re-termination result.
4) Easily installed, Quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
5) Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
6) Cost effective, Warranty: One year.
7) Fast connecting and repeat, No special tools needed when installed.
8) Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
9) Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
10) Can be intalled and maked repeatedly thus avoiding loss.