Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Core:||1/2/4||Strength Member Material:||Steel Wire|
|Jacket Material:||LSZH Or PVC||Sheath Color:||Black/white/customized|
|Fiber Type:||SM||Application:||Indoor Wiring/building Introduction|
ftth aerial drop cable,
fiber drop cable
2core Steel Wire Indoor GJXH FTTH Fiber Optic Cable
FTTH indoor cable, the optical fiber unit is positioned in the centre. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced steel wires are placed at the two sides. Then the cable is completed with a black or color LSZH or PVC sheath.
--- Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property
---Two parallel Steel wire strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber
---Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
---Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance
* The optical cable has small diameter, lightweight, low cost, lowconstruction cost.
* It is suitable for mechanical splicing technology, fast, and flexible.
* The optical cable has high-tension and anti-squashforce,self-supportingstructure can meet the requirement of 50 meters pull-fly.
* Ituses aromatic polyamide materials to be the strengthen material.
* The optical cable is soft, good bending performance, and ensure that thebendingperformance can meet the requirements.
* It uses low smoke zero-halogen material, ensure that the cable can meettherequirements for the flame-retardant materials indoor.
* The optical fiber is the bend insensitive fiber which can meet requirementofITU-T G.657.
* High-carbon steel wire should be used for Self-supporting strengthendevice of optical cable, superior tensile properties contented.
|Part Number||Bow-Type Drop Cable GJXH|
|Fiber Count||2 core (1core, 4 core also)|
|Strength Member||Two parallel steel wire|
|Cable Dimension (WxH approx.)||2 X 3mm|
|Out Jacket||PVC or LSZH|
|Out Jacket color||black or white|
|Application||FTTH cable (Fiber to the home), used indoor, Access network|
*The color arrangement of fiber is specified in the color identification table
*Other structure and fiber count are also available according to customer requirements
Withthe development of the telecommunications industry, the communications networksdevelop from theunitary voice service to the full-service integratedcommunications networkwith various digital services of voice, data, and video.The construction of optical networks develops from the backbone network, corenetwork to the MANand access net works. Since the fiber with frequency bandwidth has the strengths of high transmission capacity and lowattenuation,FTTH supports various kinds of services, the features such aswider bandwidth,convenient maintenance are the foundation for our company todesign the dropoptical cable, which is applicable to the accession of the user’send in thebroadband access network.