Payment & Shipping Terms:
|IP Grade:||IP65||Installtion:||Wall Mounted|
|Cable Port:||2 Inlet Ports,16 Outlet Ports,||Splitter:||1x4,1x8,1X16,2x4,2x8 & 2x16 PLC Splitter.|
|Cable Diameter Of Input Port:||6-12mm|
optical fiber termination box,
fiber termination cabinet
16Core Pole Mounted FTTx Fiber Optic Terminal Box With Module Splitter
* Operating Temperature: -5℃+40℃; Relative Humidity: ≤90%(+30℃)
* Atmospheric Pressure:70Kpa-106Kpa; Storage Temperature:-40℃+70℃
* Insertion Loss:≤0.3dB;
* Excess Loss:≤0.2B
* Return Loss:≥50dB
* widely used in FTTH access network.
* Telecommunication Networks
* CATV Networks
* Data communications Networks
* Local Area Networks
Fiber optic terminal box is a FTTH mini optic terminal box,It is used in the end termination of residential buildings andvillas, to fix and splice with Pigtails or connected fast connectors can be installed on the outside wall.
Optical fiber terminal box is a cable terminal,one side is cable, the other side is pigtail, it equals to split cable into a single fiber cable equipment, installed on the wall at the user cable terminal box.Its function is to provide the welding between optical fibers, between fibers and pigtails, and the transfer of optical connectors. And provide mechanical protection and environmental protection for optical fiber and its components, and allow appropriate inspection to maintain the highest standard optical fiber management
1. provide a protective connection for cable and wiring pigtail.
2. make the metal component of optical cable insulated from the end shell of optical cable, and can easily lead out the grounding
3. provide the location of optical cable terminal and the space of optical fiber storage at the remaining end, so as to facilitate the installation operation.
4. the box body with enough impact strength is fixed, which is convenient for installation in different occasions.
5. may choose the hanging wall installation or directly placed in the groove and other installation methods.
Product details picture:
Production & Packing: