Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Port:||4 In 4out||Capacity:||Max 288core|
|Cable Ports:||7 Pcs Ports||Dimension (Mm):||230*440|
fiber optic enclosure,
fiber enclosure box
4 In 4Out Outdoor Dome Type Splice Closure 288cores can load 1*4 or 1* 8 splitter
This model optical cable connector box is a cap-type series used in optical fiber transmission process, the product has through connection function and provides connection protection, with six small round inlet cable holes and one large inlet cable hole; uses heat shrinkable sleeve to heat and seal; can be used for overhead, holding rod, hanging wall and buried installation; good sealing performance, safety Simple installation and wide application range are the best choice for optical fiber connection.
The performance specifications of the product meet the requirements of the national YD 814.1-2004 junction box standard.
To meet the connection of optical fiber cable four in four out, there are 7 optical cable inlet and outlet, of which 6 small circular holes and
The 1 large circular entrances and exits can access the optical cable of 7~ 22.
The outer box is made of high strength engineering plastics and high pressure injection molding with anti-aging agent. It has the characteristics of light weight, high mechanical strength, strong corrosion resistance, lightning resistance and long service life.
The fused fibre disc is equipped with a fused slot and a special PLC card, which can be configured at any time according to the requirements to meet the requirements of direct fusion and divergence.
|Splice tray splitter:||1:4(1pcs) and 1:8(1pcs)|
|Suitable diameter of cable(mm)||F7~F22|
|Max core of Splice tray:||16(single)|
|Max qty of Splice tray:||18|
|Sealing method:||Heat shrinkable silicone rubber|
Optical fiber curvature radius: 40mm
Additional loss of fiber optic disc: less than 0.01dB
lateral pressure resistance: greater than 2000N / 10 cm
Shock resistance: greater than or equal to 20N.m
Protection level: IP65
Installation of optical cable
1. openings: sawing with saws should be inserted into the ends of the optical cable to allow fiber optic cable to enter.
2. remove any dust or other dirt on the outer surface of the optical cable (about 1.8 meters) with clean cloth.
3. slide the optical cable into the opening.
Installation of optical fiber
1. Each fused-fiber disc contains up to 16 optical fiber connectors, and each side of the disc contains up to 2 naked optical fiber protective tubes, marking each tube 15 mm from the edge of the disc.
2. mark off the extra protective tube carefully, and use the strapping strap to fix the protective tube on the collecting disc.
Optical fiber connection and storage
1. connect the corresponding optical fiber according to the requirement of optical fiber connection.
2. the joint is clamped in the clamping groove of the fuse tray and can not be loosened. The remaining fiber is coiled in the disk.
3. Check all the optical fibers in good condition after the joint is finished, then put the transparent cover on and fix it on the fused fiber disc.
Installation of junction box
Put the box cover on the box seat, pay attention to the elliptical hole of the box seat and the direction indicated by the arrow on the box cover. Lock the box cover and the box seat together with the lock ring.
|Holding pole connector||2pcs||Ground wire:L=120mm||1pc|
|Inlet/Outlet Optical cable shrink tube (small cylinder)||6pc||Bifurcation card||1pc|
|Inlet/Outlet Optical cable shrink tube (Oval)||1pc||Silver paper||2pcs|
|Stainless steel hoop||4pcs||Ø13 ~Ø19 Laryngeal buckle||8pcs|
|shrinkable protection tube 12pcs/pack L≤45mm||according to qty of cores|