Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||GYFXY||Central Strength Member:||FRP|
|Fiber Count:||2~12core||Temperature Range:||-20degree +70 Degeree|
Outdoor Aerial Fiber Cable with Unitube Non-metallic Non-armored Cable GYFXY
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. Over the tube. water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) are placed at the two side. The cable is completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath.
Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Two parallel FRPs ensure tensile strength
· PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
· Long delivery length
☆ Adopted to Outdoor distribution.
☆ Adopted to trunk power transmission system.
☆ Access network and local network in high electromagnetic interfering places Adopted to Outdoor distribution.
GYFXY cable complies with Standard YD/T 769-2003.
Label will be sticked at wooden drum,include style of optical cable and fiber account,length,Gross weight KGS,Total drums amount,manufacture date