Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Conductors:||8||Conductor:||Solid Copper,Bare Copper,Pure Copper|
|Jacket Material:||PVC Or LSZH||Diameter:||4*2*0.48MM|
|Color:||Blue,Grey , Black Or As Request||Length:||305m(1000ft) / Roll Or 500m/Roll|
fiber patch cord,
data patch cord
Cat5e UTP Network cable 4*2*0.48mm 100% Solid pass fluke test with real OD 0.48mm
There are two standards for the net crystal head, the standards are TIA/EIA 568B and TIA/EIA 568A respectively. First, the crystal head will have the crystal head with the side of the card downward, the side of copper face upward, one side of the open side toward their own body, from left to right to sort to 12345678, the following is TIA/EIA 568B and TIA/EIA 568Av line sequence (priority selection 568B line connection):
TIA/EIA-568B: 1, white orange, 2, orange, 3, white green, 4, blue, 5, white, blue, 6, green, 7, white brown, 8, brown.
TIA/EIA-568A: 1, white green, 2, green, 3, white orange, 4, blue, 5, white, blue, 6, orange, 7, white brown, 8, brown.
In the whole network wiring, a kind of wiring method is used, but both ends have RJ-45 plug network connection, whether it is the end connection mode A, or the end connection mode B, in the network all are common. The order of twisted pair is corresponding to the pin number of the RJ45 head.
10M Ethernet wiring uses 1, 2, 3, 6-numbered cores to transmit data, and 100M Ethernet wiring uses 4, 5, 7, 8-numbered cores to transmit data. Why do we now use 4 pairs of (8 core) twisted pair? This is mainly to adapt to more scope of use, without changing the infrastructure, can meet a wide range of user equipment under the premise of the network wiring requirements. For example, we can use one pair of twisted pair to achieve voice communication.
The provisions of 100BASE-T4 RJ-45 for twisted pair wire netting are as follows:
1, 2 for sending, 3, 6 for reception, 4, 5, 7 and 8 are two-way lines.
The 1 and 2 lines must be twisted pair, 3, 6 twisted pair, 4, 5 twisted pair, 7 and 8 twisted pairs.
*100% passes the FLUKE PATCH test.
* modular jumpers are made of pure copper multi conductor cables, supporting T568A (ISDN) and T 568B (ALT) pins.
* the surface of the crystal reed is plated with gold, ensuring very good contact and signal transmission performance.
* data communication for 155MHz.
* the process is made by glue filling process, and the conductor is sealed without oxidation.
* provide Jumpers with different colors and lengths, and cable management is simpler.
* multi conductor, PVC is flat, cable is soft and comfortable, convenient wiring does not occupy space.
* easy to receive and carry. Suitable for notebook computers;
* provide various lengths: 0.15m to 60m and user specified length, and the outer covers can provide many colors.
* achieve or exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.S-2, CSAT529-95 to five kinds of specifications for connecting hardware.
* molded wire, plug and play, flexible and durable, longer life.
* data transmission of structured cabling, transmission of digital and voice and video signals;
* multiuser Telecom socket;
* concentrated junctions;
* support all applications designed for ultra 5 or lower level cabling systems.
|Cable type||UTP CAT5E||FTP CAT5E|
|Material||Bare Copper/CCA||Bare copper /CCA|
Pair 1 : Blue,White / Blue
Pair 2 : Orange,White / Orange
Pair 3 : Green,White / Green
Pair 4 : Brown,White / Brown
|Shielding||Material||-||Aluminium+ foil +Tinned copper drain wire|
|Material||Flame retardant PVC/PE||PE/PVC|
|Number of Pairs||4pairs||4pairs|
|package||305M/Roll in Box||305M/Roll in Box|
|Net Weight (kgs/box)||9||12|
|Gross Weight (kgs/box)||10||13|
|Impedance (ohms )||100±15||100±15|
|Operating Temperature Range(℃)||-20 to 75||-20 to 70|