Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||FTTH Drop Cable||Central Strength Member:||FRP|
|Fiber Count:||2||Temperature Range:||-40degree +70 Degeree|
|Weight:||38KG||Fiber Type:||G652D ,G657A1 .G657A2|
Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable FTTH Drop Cable 5.0*2.0mm G657A FRP strength member LSZH jacket
The outdoor optical cable specially designed for FTTH (fiber to home). The fiber core is in the center of the cable body. Except there are two reinforcing cores are placed on both sides ,also with one more steel wire strength member ,and the outer layer is added to the cable.
The difference between indoor and outdoor is that indoor use does not need waterproof structure, so the softness is good, the bending performance is high, and the outdoor optical cable is reinforced with steel wire protection.The strengthened steel wire is treated by phosphating, which is resistant to embroidery, abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance. The strength is 5 times higher than that of copper coated iron.
1. small diameter, light weight, strong practicability;
2. the structure is simple and reasonable, and has good compressive, tensile and anti-aging properties.
3. "8" groove design, easy to peel the sheath, simplify installation and maintenance;
4. small bending radius and excellent flexibility meet various indoor wiring environment of fiber to house.
5. adopt fiber core which is in line with and superior to ITU G.657 standard.
6. FTTH recommended use: no weak electricity pipe or no remaining space, flat layer without ceiling, wiring box to floor terminal box, floor wiring box to the end point of each user indoor, old area transformation, residential area;
Construction of Fiber optic cable:
|Fiber model No.||Singlemode:G657A or G652D|
|Outer diameter of colour coating||250±15um|
|Dielectric strength member||FRP± Steel wire|
|Color of jacket||white or black|
|Size of optical fiber cable width||5.0±0.2mm|
|Approx.weight cable Kg/Km||20.0±1.0kg/km|
|@850nm||≤3.5 dB/km||≤3.5 dB/km|
|@1300nm||≤1.5 dB/km||≤1.5 dB/km|
|@1310nm||≤0.45 dB/km||≤0.50 dB/km|
Bandwidth (Class A)
|@850nm||≥500 MHz·km||≥200 MHz·km|
|@1300nm||≥1000 MHz·km||≥600 MHz·km|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength λcc||≤1260nm||≤1480nm|
Storing temperature:-20℃ to +60℃
Operating temperature:-20℃ to +60℃
Application to the following field:
1. Used in access network or as access cable from outdoor to indoor in customer premises network;
2. Used as access building cable in premises distribution system, especially used in indoor or outdoor
3:Such as: Movie/TV,Telecommunication,Railway,School,Fiber To The Home