Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Indoor Distribution Optical Fiber||Application:||Telecommunications|
|Core Number:||2~48core||Temperatuer:||-20 Degree~+70 Degree|
|Jacket:||PVC Or LSZH|
Indoor Distribution fiber optic cable GJFJV(Y) for 2~48core with 0.9mm tight buffer
Distribution Tight Buffer Optical Cable use 2~24 core 900μm or 600μm flame-retardant tight buffer fiber as optical communication medium.
The tight buffer fiber wrapped with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member ,then completed with a layer of PVC or LSZH material as out jacket.
1. High strength aramid yarn strength member ensures high tensile strength
and long term stable transmission for optical fibers.
2. Small outer diameter,lightweight,flame-retardant,easy to strip,low attenuation,highly soft
3. Direct splicing between tight buffered cables without the need of tie-in box or pigtail
4: suitable for installation,operation and convenient for maintenance.
1. AS building to building connecting cable
2. As indoor soft cable along the wall,ceiling,between layers and in conduits
3. As pigtails,movable connectors and patch cords for communication equipment
4: Used in indoor cabling,especially used as distribution cable
Comply with Standard YD/T 1258.4-2005, ICEA-596, GR-409, IEC794, etc; and meet the requirements of UL approval for OFNR.
Multi Core Fiber Optic Cable characteristics :
|Fiber count||Cable Diameter (mm)||Cable Weight (kg/km)||
Long/ Short term
Long/ Short term
Min. Bend Radius (mm)
Note: 1. The min. bend radius (static) is 5D when G657 fiber is used.
2. Range of temperature: -40~+70°C
3. D is outer diameter of the round cable
4. Tight-buffered fiber is 0.9mm
Note:Singlemode fiber cable with yellow color jacket,multimode fiber cable with orange color jacket,or can be customerized.